TO LISTEN: http://achieveradio.com
Are you waiting for a Masters Degree, Oprah Appearance, Relationship or best selling Published Book to feel fulfilled? Ann Marie interviews Gail McMeekin on the journey of finding FULFILLMENT right now instead of waiting for accomplishments to bring a sense of polish and self esteem.
Can you live your life right now around the creed you base your life ethics on, the choice of interests and friendships you bring in to your life, while at the same time following your dream?
“It’s time to blow up the confining definitions of “success for women!” Even though their lives are gems, too many women feel like a failure if they are not famous or multi-millionaires.” says Gail McMeekin.
BRING YOUR JOURNAL
“Women who are truly fulfilled keep growing and tackling new challenges, and often complain of not having enough time to “finish” or even start all their dreams. True fulfillment is learning to balance the paradox of feeling content and complete today, while simultaneously aspiring for advancement in our personal, professional, and spiritual realms.”
“Before we can move on, we must embrace the truth of where we are in our individual process now.” Gail McMeekin will guide us to self discovery with the taking of a simple test based on the following questions:
- What is your definition of fulfillment? Do you feel fulfilled now?
- What are your guiding principles or spiritual beliefs that help you to feel fulfilled and in charge of your life?
- What are you most grateful for in your life?
- What life lessons have been most powerful for you?
- How do you deal with adversity or regrets?
- How do you maintain your contentment as you strive for more?
“Let your answers be a starting place for today and your future. You deserve to feel complete and triumphant about your life right now.”
- The Power of Positive Choices: Adding and Subtracting Your Way to a Great Life
- 12 Secrets of Highly Successful Women: A Portable Life Coach for Creative Women
- The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women: A Portable Mentor